thanks for taking a peek ~
2 pounds ground chuck
2 large eggs
Click to see savings
1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1 (16-ounce) can cranberry sauce
1 (12-ounce) jar chili sauce
1/4 cup orange marmalade
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Shape mixture into about 54 (1-inch) balls.
- Cook meatballs, in batches, in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned (about 5 minutes); remove meatballs from pan, and drain well on paper towels.
- Stir together cranberry and chili sauces and next 5 ingredients in a large Crock Pot. Add meatballs; reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring occasionally, 20 to 25 minutes or until centers are no longer pink.
- Note: To make ahead, place cooked meatballs in a zip-top plastic freezer bag, and freeze up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator, and cook, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
|Deviled Eggs with Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese|
Place eggs and enough water to cover in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 minutes. Drain; return eggs to saucepan, and add enough cold water and ice to cover. Let cool. Remove shells from eggs, halve each egg lengthwise, and scrape yolks into a bowl. Reserve egg whites.
- Combine yolks, salmon, and next 7 ingredients, mashing with a fork until well blended. Spoon filling into reserved whites, cover loosely with plastic wrap, and refrigerate up to 2 days. Garnish, if desired.
|Sugar Bacon - Wrapped Smokies|
Nonstick cooking spray
1 - 16 oz. package small cooked smoked sausage links
15 - slices of bacon, each cut crosswise into thirds
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; lightly coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
Wrap each sausage link with a bacon piece, overlapping the bacon piece at the end. Press the end of the bacon piece to seal or secure it with a wooden toothpick.
Place brown sugar in a large plastic storage bag. Add several bacon-wrapped sausages to bag and seal. Shake bag gently to coat sausages with brown sugar; place sausages in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining bacon-wrapped sausages and brown sugar.
Bake about 30 minutes or until the bacon is browned. Serve immediately. Makes about 45 appetizers.