Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lions ,Tigers and Bears & RAIN, OH-MY!

Here in So Cal our annual rainfall is 13". When we hear that the weather channel is predicting rain we smile and fluff it off. Unless, it is at least 70% chance of rain. A 30% chance which was predicted the other day for today means to us that "thats a 70% chance it WILL NOT rain". Well right now, at 8:11 am on Wednesday, October 11 it is not raining but POURING down rain. We are in the midst of a Texas size Thunder and Lightning Storm right now. I know I have been in one and I am married to a Texan. Us So Caler's also leave our patio cushions and furniture out most of the 365 days in the year. Well today I could not run fast enough to get them inside. Why am I blogging about this you may ask? Because it's not always sunny in So Cal !


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...